For the past 15 years, I have worked full time as a designer of many things:
- Branding and rebranding of businesses small and large
- Product packaging and photography
- Websites from budding bloggers, artists and art galleries, to flourishing e-commerce
- City-wide advertising campaigns for universities
- User experiences within mobile apps and out into the world
- AI technology for international tech, automotive, and banking giants
- Software for tech companies within advertising, AI, and the music industry
- Custom lettering and typefaces
- Illustrations and storyboards
- Promotions and marketing for fine artists, bands and music venues
- University-level instructor of graphic design
Bachelor of Science in Psychology at Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Web Design & New Media at Academy of Art, San Francisco, CA
Let's Work Together
My varied background and love for creating useful and beautiful things has given me a most sturdy foundation to meet nearly any design request that is needed.
I am seeking to work with anyone who has a vision for their product, art, business, et cetera that aligns with what I would like to give a voice for being heard and seen in the world.
If you think we would collaborate well, I would love to hear from you!